MENU

Holiday cheer and victorious cats

“Rockin around the Christmas Tree” playing over the speakers, Stephanie Lubinski leads Golden Line during their half-time performance at the boys varsity basketball game, Dec. 11. “I enjoyed getting to make it up with my best friend Elle,” Lubinski said. “It is different than most dances because there is less stress when performing since it is just for fun. All the moves were fun to do and the costumes were cute. A home game in December hasn't happened in a while [since recovery from two floods made the gym unavailable], so it was really exciting to finally be able to do this dance. I enjoyed getting to spread the cheer with my teammates.”

Dec.8 to Dec.14

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Kaylee Todd, Eurekana Production Editor

This is Todd's sixth semester where she serves as Production Editor for the Eurekana Yearbook. Todd enjoys drawing, hiking, reading, watching the Great...

Jordyn Dixon, Eurekana editor-in-chief

This is Dixon's fifth semester on staff where she serves as Editor-in-chief of the Eurekana Yearbook. Dixon enjoys photography, shopping and watching...

Lily Dean, Eurekana yearbook production editor

This is Dean's fourth year on staff where she serves as the production editor for Eurekana. Word that describes her: Distinctive.  Conversation she wants...