MENU

A JV boys basketball win, wrestling senior night and a French field trip

Stretching her skill set, Marisol Lopez, butterfly, swims the 400m free relay for the first time all season at the girls meet against Mehlville, Jan. 30. “The meet went well,” Lopez said. “It was hard at first. I had to do some stuff I hadn't done all year, which was different for me.I like how swimming gets me in shape for my other sports, like soccer and softball. It is another way for me to work out in winter. The best part is how the swim team is like a family. When it comes to hard stuff, we come together and bond.” The Wildcats won, 90 to 88.

Jan. 26-Feb. 1

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Belle Laschober, Eurekana staff member

This is Laschober's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Laschober enjoys art, sleeping, watching Netflix...

Cloe Jones, Eurekana yearbook staff

@jonesEHS_hub

This is Jones' first year on the Eurekana staff where she serves as a staff member. Word to describe her: artistic. Conversation she wants...

Lily Dean, Eurekana yearbook production editor

This is Dean's fourth year on staff where she serves as the production editor for Eurekana. Word that describes her: Distinctive.  Conversation she wants...

Audrey Nettles, Eurekana yearbook staff

This is Nettles third semester on staff where she serves as a regular staffer. Word that describes her: scrambled. Conversation she wants to have with...