MENU

Wildcat wins, Prop E informational video and a band performance

Katelyn Hillyer, shooting guard, dribbles past her Northwest opponent at the girls varsity basketball game, Feb. 2. “We are all super close,” Hillyer said. “The seniors are so good about keeping everyone included. Everyone loves everyone, which makes for a lot of fun at games and practice. The closeness helps in games because we are able to communicate better. The game went well. We played as a team and were able to finish with a win. We definitely made some mistakes, but we pulled it out as a team. I have some of the most amazing teammates, and I think that's how we have been having such great success.” The Wildcats won, 61 to 41.

Feb. 2-8

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Audrey Nettles, Eurekana yearbook staff

This is Nettles third semester on staff where she serves as a regular staffer. Word that describes her: scrambled. Conversation she wants to have with...

Demi Fine, Eurekana yearbook staff

This is Fine's first year on the Eurekana staff where she is serving as the academics assistant manager for Eurekana 2018. Word that describes her: sassy....

Becca Newton, Eurekana yearbook managing editor

This is Newton's fourth year on staff where she serves as the managing editor on the 2018 Eurekana staff. One word to describe her: eccentric. Conversation...

Kaylee Todd, Eurekana Production Editor

This is Todd's sixth semester where she serves as Production Editor for the Eurekana Yearbook. Todd enjoys drawing, hiking, reading, watching the Great...