MENU

Senior goodbyes, boys varsity volleyball district champions and a community fundraiser

Saying one final goodbye, Ashley Hay (12) parades through a row of high-fives at Fairway Elementary School during the senior parade, May 14. “Although it was so bittersweet to walk through the halls of where I grew up, seeing the smiles on the faces of the kids made it so much better,” Hay said. “They were all so happy to see the ‘big kids’ and were cheering for us as we walked through the hallways with our caps and gowns. The thing I am most excited for at college is getting away and meeting new people. My Eureka friends and family will be missed, but I can’t wait to start what I have been waiting for.” Hay will attend Southeast Missouri State in the fall.

May 11 to May 17

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Ashley Schneebeli, Eurekana staff member

This is Schneebeli's second semester on staff where she serves as the assistant production editor for the Eurekana yearbook. Schneebeli enjoys reading...

Lily Dean, Eurekana yearbook production editor

This is Dean's fourth year on staff where she serves as the production editor for Eurekana. Word that describes her: Distinctive.  Conversation she wants...