MENU

First football game of the year, KMA kickball tournament and chess club

Touchdown scored with 14 seconds left, Lindsey Lawrence (11) and the rest of the varsity cheer squad celebrate the Wildcats victory against Fort Zumwalt West, Aug. 24. “When the team won, we all started jumping up and down because we got to witness this insane touchdown,” Lawrence said. “It was extremely awesome. We were all were proud that they pulled through. Being on cheer, I don’t get to sit in the Catpound, but being able to look up and see all my friends getting excited for the games makes me that much more excited to be there.” The Wildcats won, 24-20 after Tyler Kennedy, quarterback, passed to Avery Taggart, tight end, for a last minute touchdown.

Aug. 24 to Aug. 31

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Sevauna Stageman, Social Media Editor

This is Stageman's second semester on staff where she serves as the Social Media Editor on the Eurekana Yearbook. Stageman enjoys music, art , photography...

Kaylee Todd, Eurekana Production Editor

This is Todd's sixth semester where she serves as Production Editor for the Eurekana Yearbook. Todd enjoys drawing, hiking, reading, watching the Great...

Grace Munton, Eurekana staff member

This is Munton's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Munton enjoys diving for Eureka, taking photos,...