MENU

Labor Day weekend, last minute football win and a JV softball sweep

Labor day weekend underway, Nate Koenig, Blake Rief, Vianney (12), Joshua Stolz, Chase Baker, Jonathan Dorner, Brigham Zaun, Austin Kiefer and Cole Crowder (12) spell “America” across their chest as they cheer in the Catpound during the varsity football game against Timberland, Aug. 31. “I like being the Catpound leader,” Baker, Catpound leader, said. “You experience a tremendous amount of energy as a leader, more than any in years past. It is exciting to have everyone listen to you as you lead the chants and have such a big response from all the kids in the Catpound. Both games have been exciting so far. They have come down to the final plays. This one was special because it was my birthday, so we decided to write ‘America’ on our chests. You aren’t really supposed to do that but I think it was worth it. The pictures turned out good and everyone was excited to see us leading in the front with this written across our chest. We decided to do America to celebrate Labor Day and it is also a big home game. Timberland was tough to beat and we knew people would come out. It gets more people involved with a simple theme.” The Wildcats won after Jhalon Asher-Sanders, running back/defensive back, scored the game winning touchdown and put the score at 20-13.

Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Kaylee Todd, Eurekana Production Editor

This is Todd's sixth semester where she serves as Production Editor for the Eurekana Yearbook. Todd enjoys drawing, hiking, reading, watching the Great...

Katelyn Muszalski, Sports and Ads manager

This is Muszalski's second semester on staff where she serves as sports and ads manager for the EHS-hub and Eurekana Yearbook. She is the girls basketball...

Sevauna Stageman, Social Media Editor

This is Stageman's second semester on staff where she serves as the Social Media Editor on the Eurekana Yearbook. Stageman enjoys music, art , photography...

Ashley Schneebeli, Eurekana staff member

This is Schneebeli's second semester on staff where she serves as the assistant production editor for the Eurekana yearbook. Schneebeli enjoys reading...