MENU

Homecoming, a varsity soccer win and a cross country Culvers run

Undershirt taken off, Adam Bailey (12) dances in the crowd during Homecoming, Sept. 28. “I really enjoyed dressing up and taking all the photos before,” Bailey said. “It is just a good time being with your friends. It is great dancing with your friends and putting yourself out there on the floor. It was really sad knowing that this was my last homecoming. I am never going to another one. I cried for a few hours. I went with a group of friends and then we rolled up to the dance ready to party.”

Sept. 28 to Oct. 4.

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Ashley Schneebeli, Eurekana staff member

This is Schneebeli's second semester on staff where she serves as the assistant production editor for the Eurekana yearbook. Schneebeli enjoys reading...

Belle Laschober, Eurekana staff member

This is Laschober's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Laschober enjoys art, sleeping, watching Netflix...

Jordan Hrabko, Eurekana staff member

This is Hrabko's first semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Hrabko enjoys spending time with friends and family,...

Ethan Fine, EHS_hub and EBN editor-in-chief

This is Fine's fifth semester on staff where he serves as the Editor-in-chief for both EBN and the EHS-hub. Fine enjoys playing guitar, piano and drums....