MENU

Varsity softball districts, renaissance reward at lunch and student council bubble friday

Bubble wand in their hands, Grace Munton, Drew Derickson and Sydney Groff (10) blow bubbles for Student Council’s Bubble Friday in the front of school before classes begin, Oct. 12. “I like Bubble Friday because it is really fun and I can be there with my friends,” Munton said. “It's awesome to just welcome everyone into school that day. It makes people happy because they’re always smiling and they try to pop the bubbles. It is important to have that close community because it makes everyone feel welcome. It is easier to just be around everyone then and there is no awkwardness.”

Oct. 12 to 18

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Belle Laschober, Eurekana staff member

This is Laschober's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Laschober enjoys art, sleeping, watching Netflix...

Katelyn Muszalski, Sports and Ads manager

This is Muszalski's second semester on staff where she serves as sports and ads manager for the EHS-hub and Eurekana Yearbook. She is the girls basketball...

Ashley Schneebeli, Eurekana staff member

This is Schneebeli's second semester on staff where she serves as the assistant production editor for the Eurekana yearbook. Schneebeli enjoys reading...

Sevauna Stageman, Social Media Editor

This is Stageman's second semester on staff where she serves as the Social Media Editor on the Eurekana Yearbook. Stageman enjoys music, art , photography...