MENU

Best Buddies Friday night lights, student health and wellness day and girls varsity volleyball district champions

Neon paint on, Jeremiah Schumacher (10) poses under UV lights during the photography breakout session during Student Health and Wellness day, Oct. 22. “It was fun to be painted on and being peoples’ model,” Schumacher said. “Photography is creative and lets me express myself because you can do so much with it. It doesn’t just have to be a picture. You can do stuff like this and just tie things together. Everything is always different doing photography.”

Oct. 19 to 25

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the managing editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Grace Munton, Eurekana staff member

This is Munton's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Munton enjoys diving for Eureka, taking photos,...

Belle Laschober, Eurekana staff member

This is Laschober's second semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Laschober enjoys art, sleeping, watching Netflix...

Harry Hill, Visual Journalism

This is Hill's first semester as a Visual Journalism student. Hill enjoys sports. He is involved in wrestling and track at Eureka. One word to describe...

Jordan Hrabko, Eurekana staff member

This is Hrabko's first semester on staff where she serves as a staff member for the Eurekana Yearbook. Hrabko enjoys spending time with friends and family,...