MENU

Girls varsity volleyball sectionals win, cross country headed to state and art club’s celebration of Halloween

Oct. 26 to Nov. 1

About the Contributors
Regan Peterson, Managing Editor

This is Peterson's seventh semester on staff where she serves as the Managing Editor for both the Eurekana Yearbook and EHS-hub. Peterson enjoys sleeping,...

Ethan Fine, EHS_hub and EBN editor-in-chief

This is Fine's fifth semester on staff where he serves as the Editor-in-chief for both EBN and the EHS-hub. Fine enjoys playing guitar, piano and...

Grace Munton, Eurekana staff

Munton is serving her first year on the Eurekana staff. One word to describe her: "stubborn". Conversation she wants to have with the world: "Everyone...

Jordyn Dixon, Eurekana editor-in-chief

This is Dixon's fifth semester on staff where she serves as Editor-in-chief of the Eurekana Yearbook. Dixon enjoys photography, shopping and watching...

Ashley Schneebeli, Assistant Production Editor

This is Schneebeli's second semester on staff where she serves as the Assistant Production Editor for the Eurekana yearbook. Schneebeli enjoys reading...

Katelyn Muszalski, Sports and Ads manager

This is Muszalski's second semester on staff where she serves as sports and ads manager for the EHS-hub and Eurekana Yearbook. She is the girls basketball...